There are lots of options to help smooth and straighten that wiggly, droopy jawline, and often best results are attained with combination treatment.
- 1. BOTOX® Cosmetic – small amounts of BOTOX administered along the jaw in a muscle, called platysma, can make your jawline more distinct and help reduce lines and creases in the lower cheek that happen when you smile or grimace.
- 2. BELKYRA™ – You’ve probably heard of this fat-busting injection that helps reduce double chin, but did you know it can help shrink jowls?
- 3. Hyaluronic Acid filler – injecting a firm filling product (e.g. JUVÉDERM® Voluma or Volux) in the divots in front of and behind jowls can help hide jowls and restore a straighter look to your jaw.
- 4. RADIESSE® – Radiesse is often voted the best filling agent for jawline. In addition to its immediate cosmetic effect to give a firmer more defined jawline, it also prompts your tissue to make collagen so over the following months you’ll develop more firmness and definition.
- 5. Ultherapy®! – last but definitely not least, Ultherapy is the ultimate jawline rescue- Ultherapy builds collagen, so it prevents sagging and laxity before it starts to affect your jaw and helps tighten as a little laxity develops. Great in combination with RADIESSE, Ultherapy is an excellent way to preserve youthful tightness and firmness.